Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Day 11 ... 365 Days of Gratitude

I am so not in a very grateful mood today at all to be honest . Just one of those days where you are sick of the same mundane life you seem to repeat over and over again . But of course that is more reason why I need to find gratitude especially feeling this way .
So today with hopes of setting flight to a much better life I chose Winged things .
( I do not sugar coat life and some days the gratefulness is hard to come by so why suppress it , embrace it as it is normal part of life )

1) With all my heart thank you for Chickadees. I just love and adore them , when they land on you for you to feed them , just a wonderful feeling. Oh to go back to how life was then at that moment in the picture above ..............Thank you thank you thank you

2) With all my heart thank you for Butterflies. So beautiful . My little guy got to let 2 go that were tagged for the migration, it was so much fun . Thank you Thank you Thank you

3) With all my heart thank you for the magickal Dragon Flies. just the Fae . Thank you thank you thank you

4) With all my heart thank you for Bees and all they bring to the World. Even if logistically they are no supposed to fly . Thank you Thank you Thank you

5) With all my heart thank you for the Crested Tit bird. I saw a picture on social media and this bird is adorable and so cute and the name made me giggle. Thank you thank you thank you

6) With all my heart thank you for the smallest bird on Earth ( so far of course) the Hummingbird bee. So cute and so tiny , like a real other world sized thing . I would love to be able to see one , one day. Thank you thank you thank you

7) With all my heart thank you for Unicorns. Be they Mythical creatures to most , I am still grateful to what they represent and the kiss of Magick they leave in your imagination. Thank you Thank you Thank you

8) With all my heart thank you for Aiplanes , wings of somesort , but they are a marvel and the fact people can fly through through the sky and take people every where around the world is amazing

9) With all my heart thank you for the elusive Cicadas. I saw one this year in my tiny rural town where one should not have been and my toddler and I saw one . So blessed for that . Thank you thank you thank you

10) With all my heart thank you for bats  Thank you Thank you Thank you

Have blessed and grateful day .. This helped bring a smile to mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment