Thursday, 12 January 2017

Day 12... 365 Days of Gratitude

Today is all about guilty pleasures you know like those TV shows you wont cop to watching , but secretly it is a huge fave of yours :)


Of course I do not need any explanation, I like what I like and you should not have to validate your personal likes .

1)  With all my heart thank you for Celebrity Big Brother UK, It is a great bit of hilarity. Thank you thank you thank you

2) With all my heart thank you for I am a Celebrity Get me Out of here UK . Especially the Tucker Trials lol . Thank you Thank you Thank you

( half the time I have no idea who the celebs are and could care less really , I just get a laugh )

3) With all my heart thank you for Opera . I love Opera and wish I had the ability to get dressed to the nines and take a limo to an Opera at least twice a month . Thank you Thank you Thank you

4) With all my heart thank you for Food Network cooking shows. I am a little obsessed  esp the ones with a competition of some sort . Thank you Thank you thank you

5) With all my heart thank you for Nightmare on Elm Street . Thank you Thank you Thank you

6) With all my heart thank you for American Pie Movies all of them even the ones after Band Camp, Beta House , they are all so hilarious and worth a a massive laugh fest . Thank you Thank you Thank you

7) With all my heart thank you Adam Sandler movies Thank you Thank you Thank you

8) With all my heart thank you for swearing . I swear alot , a perfectly dropped F bomb is a stress relief Thank you thank you thank you

9) with all my heart thank you for SuperSlim cigarettes, like seriously I love them , like the Capri or the Kiss so long so dainty ( I dont smoke regularly but would appreciate these when the weather is warmer .) .Thank you thank you thank you

10) With all my heart thank you for the road rules / read world challenges . I have seen every season and every episode since MTV started the real world .. Thank  you Thank you Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment