Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Day 17 ... 365 Days of Gratitude


1) I am so grateful for the gift of health period. I am lucky to be as healthy as I am . Minor ailments now and then but I rarely never even get a cold . I think between both my toddler and myself less than 5 times combined were we actually under the weather last year the entire year so I am so grateful for the gift of health I have . I believe health is our true state and live accordingly . 
Thank you thank you thank you 

2) I am so grateful for my strong and healthy heart. Thank you thank you thank you 

3) I am so grateful for my perfect eye sight . Thank you Thank you Thank you 

4) I am so grateful for the use of both my legs and feet . Thank you Thank you Thank you 

5) I am so grateful for the use of both my arms and hands . Thank you Thank you Thank you 

6) I am so grateful   for my sense of taste. I truly love the tastes of food and the ability to savour each flavour . Thank you  Thank you Thank you 

7) On a silly note I am so grateful for the extra internal lady parts. I have a double reproductive system which has a whole funny story attached to that . Long story short , my second pregnancy ( explains the problems with the first ) the midwife figured it out and I was the only one out of the over 400 births for her to ever come across it . So it makes me unique and I am therefore thankful for my uniqueness. 

8) I am so grateful for my perfectly functioning organs and cells  . Thank you Thank you Thank you 

9) With all my heart thank you for my strong lungs. The gift of breath is your life force so I am forever grateful for being able to breathe. 

10) I am so thankful for my amazing mind. The brain is an amazing tool and I am so grateful for mine. The thought there is so much more to tap into and utilize is beyond words for me. So cool. Thank you Thank you Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment