Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Day 18 ... 365 Days of Gratitude

Today I am grateful for things in our homes that we usually take for granted . While I have far less than most, I am grateful for everything I do have .


(cuz if you can't have fun and destroy the house , what good is there lol )


1) I am grateful for having a stove . I love to cook and bake. Doubles as extra heat while baking in the oven. Thank you thank you thank you

2) I am grateful for my table and chairs . Thank you thank you thank you

3) I am grateful for my shower, while I would love a bath tub would make toddler much happier to get clean , I still have somewhere to wash with clean water and am therefore grateful. Thank you thank you thank you

4) I am so thankful to have indoor plumbing Thank you , thank you , thank you

5) I am so grateful for my somewhat of a make shift couch . was double duty for awhile and our bed as well , but thankful to have had it . Thank you thank you thank you thank you

6) I am so thankful to now have a bed Thank you thank you thank you

7) I am so grateful for having a fridge . Thank you Thank you Thank you

8) I am so grateful for electricity in my home Thank you thank you thank you

9) I am so grateful and thankful period to have somewhere to call home . No matter the perception!!! Thank you thank you thank you

10) I am so grateful to have internet . More than just going online . Thank you thank you thank you

Have a grateful and blessed day !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment