H.A.L.F. Series Book 3
by Natalie Wright
Genre: YA SciFi Fantasy
Alien predators attack Europe. A deadly virus spawns an epidemic. And a clandestine organization conspires to profit from chaos and forge a New World Order.
In this heart-pounding finale of the award-winning H.A.L.F. series, Tex, Erika and the rest are in a race against time. For months they‘ve fought for their lives. Now they battle to save us all.
Tex and Erika are fugitives again, running for their lives. But when Tex falls gravely ill, a Navajo healer is his only hope for survival. Tex emerges from the ordeal changed in body and mind but with vital information: how to stop the predatory M’Uktah from destroying those he has come to love.
Erika Holt seeks a respite from the constant threats to her life but she’s not about to give up. As she and Tex launch a mission to shut down the galactic highway used by the predatory M'Uktah, she grows closer to her troubled half-human companion. But what about her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Jack?
Jack Wilson, with his new friend Anna Sturgis, is determined to put an end to the Makers’ schemes for world domination. Complicating matters, an anti-viral that could save millions from an alien virus has been stolen.
As both alien and human forces line up against them, the destiny of all mankind is hand the hands of these young warriors. And time is running out.
What Others are Saying about H.A.L.F.: ORIGINS:
“The latest satisfying addition to the H.A.L.F. series has something for everyone: exciting action scenes; great, complex love stories; fascinating new aliens; and relatable teen characters fighting to save the world and find their places in it.” ~Alyssa H., Content Editor, Red Adept Editing
H.A.L.F. Series Book 2
"Conflicts with alien races are given enormous depth in this engrossingly written science fiction novel." ~Forewords Clarion Reviews
Roswell. Area 51. The X-Files.
You've seen the aliens known as "the Greys" in movies and on T.V. But what if everything you think you know about them is wrong?
And what if the Greys are only the beginning?
On a nondescript planet on the far side of the galaxy, the M'Uktah have evolved from a wolf-like predatory creature into a highly advanced species that has mastered intergalactic travel. They are cultured. Refined.
Wright's epic and much anticipated follow up to her multiple award-winning debut Sci Fi novel H.A.L.F.: The Deep Beneath:
The Deep Beneath, Runner Up in the Beach Book Festival
Finalist, Wishing Shelf Book Awards
Semi-Finalist, Kindle Review Book Awards
and Library Journal pick for curated Shelf-e library collection
The Deep Beneath
H.A.L.F. Series Book 1
Can a Human-Alien Hybrid, Created to be a Weapon, Save us from a Secret War we Don't Know is Coming?
Library Journal eBook Selection
H.A.L.F. (Human Alien Life Form) #9 is the product of genetic engineering, the union of human and alien DNA. Created to be a weapon in a secret war we don't know is coming, he proved too powerful to control. He has lived for seventeen years in an underground lab, sedated and trained to be a cold-blooded killing machine.
But H.A.L.F. 9 has escaped the lab and the sedation has worn off. He has never been more alive. More powerful. Or more deadly.
While H.A.L.F. 9 revels in his newfound freedom, Erika Holt relaxes in the desert with friends. But a typical Saturday night soon erupts into chaos when fate brings her together with H.A.L.F. 9. Erika is forced to make a choice that will irretrievably change her life. If she chooses to help H.A.L.F. 9 escape, her fate will become intertwined with his in what will become an intergalactic adventure. Little do any of them know that their actions trigger a vast New World Order conspiracy which began after the UFO crash in Roswell in 1947. Will H.A.L.F. 9 be reeled back in, once again forced to do the bidding of the Makers? And will any of them survive the dangers of The Deep Beneath them?
Award-Winning Sci Fi Appropriate for the Entire Family
- Silver Medalist, Wishing Shelf Book Awards
- Semi-Finalist, Kindle Review Book Awards
- Runner-Up, Beach Book Festival Awards
- Library Journal choice for the curated Self-E Library Collection
˃˃˃ What Readers Say About The Deep Beneath:
"The action is great, and the scene with the alien spaceship was crazy good. I found the ending to be quite surprising. It definitely made me want to read the next one to see what happens both above ground and below. I recommend this to all fans of sci-fi adventures." ~C.J. Anaya, Best Selling Author of The Healer Series
"Once I began, I couldn't put it down. It's well-written, fast-paced, and the characters are believable. I highly recommend this book and anxiously await book 2!" ~M. Williams
"Extremely exciting and fast-paced story that sucked me in its sci-fi vortex and wouldn't let me go. H. A. L. F. 9 is probably my favorite alien hybrid of all time. Can't wait for the next book!" ~Ms. I Read to Escape
Natalie is the author of the award-winning science fiction series H.A.L.F., and The Akasha Chronicles, a popular young adult fantasy trilogy with over 2 Million reads on Wattpad. She lives in Tucson, Arizona with her husband, teen daughter, and two cat overlords.
Natalie spends her time writing, reading, geeking out over nerd culture and cool science, and meeting readers and fans at book festivals and comic cons throughout the western United States. Natalie appears frequently on radio, podcasts and vlogs such as The Speculative Fiction Cantina, Front Row Geeks and iHeart Radio.
Follow the tour HERE for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!
In celebration of the release of ORIGINS, the third and final book in the H.A.L.F. series, all pre-order customers have the opportunity to receive the following exclusive goodies:
- A full-color, digital book extra, Lost Chapter and Cut Scenes. This book contains the author’s commentary on cut scenes as well as photos illustrations. This book is only available to pre-order customers.
- A video retrospective of the H.A.L.F. series, complete with “soundtrack” for the series, an author interview, and tons of photos and illustrations documenting the series.
It’s simple to obtain the goods. All a customer has to do is:
- Buy the book in any format. Digital, paperback, hardcover, or audiobook, and at any retailer.
- Email a copy of the receipt (again, in any format—photo, screenshot, email receipt, etc.). Email the receipt to: email@example.com
That’s it. The author or her representative will follow-up and send the customer the awesome goodness of free gifts!
Additionally, every pre-order customer that avails themselves of the pre-order giveaway will automatically be entered into the ORIGINS Launch Mega Giveaway and have the chance to win the following:
- GRAND PRIZE: 1 Winner will receive the following: $100 Amazon Giftcard + Signed, Hardcover copies of the entire 3-book H.A.L.F. series + branded book swag, including metal bookmarks, complete set of H.A.L.F. Character Trading Cards®, keychain, and buttons + non-branded, retail swag themed to the book. Retail value of this prize is $240+
- FIRST PRIZE: 1 Winner will receive: $25 Amazon Giftcard + Signed, Paperback copies of the entire 3-book H.A.L.F. series + branded swag (as listed above) + non-branded swag. Retail value of this prize is $75+
- 10 Runner-Up Prizes: 10 Winners will receive: A gifted copy of Amazon Kindle version of an eBook of the reader’s choice from among Natalie Wright’s published, single-book works (Emily’s House, Emily’s Trial, Emily’s Heart, The Deep Beneath, The Makers, or ORIGINS). Retail value of this prize if between 99¢ to $3.99 (depending on book chosen and price at the time gifted).
This blog not responsible for giveaway.
Thank you for sharing the giveaway and for hosting me :-)ReplyDelete
You are so welcome, my pleasure.Delete